Friday, August 20, 2010

[lawak] Gotta be 82

Share

(susah sket nak paham nanti aku terangkan)

Joe the lawyer died suddenly, at the age of 45. He got to the gates ofHeaven, and the angel standing there said, "We've been waiting a long time foryou."

"What do you mean," he replied, "I'm only 45, in the prime of my life. Whydid I have to die now?"
"45? You're not 45, you're 82," replied the angel.
"Wait a minute. If you think I'm 82 then you have the wrong guy. I'm only 45.I can show you my birth certificate."

"Hold on. Let me go check," said the angel and disappeared inside. After a fewminutes the angel returned. "Sorry, but by our records you are 82. I checkedall the hours you have billed your clients, and you have to be 82..."


###############################

joe ni seorang lawyer dan die caj client die ikut jam.. dalam citer ni die overcharge la.. kalo totalkan semua caj die, die dah melebihi umur die yang sepatutnye.. nak paham lagi tanye lawyer.. hehe

CREDIT:sufi_aulia@mforum

No comments:

Post a Comment

cristopher_johnson@hotmail.com